Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, this California style bungalow was built in 1909 by Dr. and Mrs. W.J. Lunney and occupied continuously by the Lunney family until 1969. Its distinctive arts and crafts architecture extends to include a two-story carriage house and a ?two-seater? outhouse. This house museum contains a collection of Mission and Victorian furniture as well as Oconee County historic memorabilia.
Directions: One block west of Highway 59/Oak Street on South First Street
GPS Coordinates: 34-44-9 N, 082-56-43 W
- By Ken Sloan
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID