Ballenger Historic House

Description

Description

A community landmark, the Ballenger House (circa 1925) is a beautiful red brick home in the foursquare style and located in the hear of Historic Downtown Seneca. Surrounded by sumptuous gardens and towering oaks, the home still has the original windows, cabinets, oak floors through the house and maple floors in the kitchen and breakfast room. Used as the primary residence of the Ballenger family until 1980, the home was deeded to the Seneca Woman’s Club to honor three family members who belonged to the philanthropic “Once a Week Club.” The club originated in 1896 and still meets today, making it the oldest existing club in the county.Directions: 3 blocks east of SC Hwy. 59/Oak Street on South Third StreetGPS Coordinates: 34-40-50 N, 082-57-8 W

Contact

Contact

Location

Ballenger Historic House

Contact

Ballenger Historic House
  • By scmtnlakes
  • Email: webmaster@scmountainlakes.com
Please create a form with contact 7 and add.

Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID

Ratings

Ballenger Historic House

Reviews

0

0 Total
Service
0.0%
Location
0.0%
Quality
0.0%
Fun
0.0%